As part of my effort to reduce waste, allow you to get the most out of your candling investments and keep beautiful containers out of landfill, I offer a refill service on all (candle safe) votives, not just the ones I supply/make.
How does it work?
You choose from any of my scent blends and give me your empty (no need to clean first) votives by either:
Dropping them to me in Henley on Thames (RG9)
Dropping them to Blue Tin Produce in Ipsden (OX10 6QU) - they have scent sample pots too so you can choose the scent in person.
Post them to me (return delivery will be free of charge - my treat for helping to save the planet)
How much does it cost?
The cost for refills is based on the amount of wax that each votive will require - sizes are priced as follows:
XXS - up to 50g
XS - up to 100g
S - up to 200g
M - up to 300g
L - up to 400g
XL - up to 500g
XXL - up to 600g
Normally your votive will have a weight listed on any labelling in grams, this will give you a guide. Not sure? Just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via my enquiry form.
How long does it take?
About 1-2 weeks - if you need them sooner, please just check with me.
I have a scent that I love, can you recreate it?
By all means, just drop me a message and let's go from there!
We handmake all of our luxury aromatics, in small batches in Henley-on-Thames, England, so if a large order is placed and sufficent stock is not showing, these can take up to 5 days to be poured and cure sufficiently before shipment (please add 2 days for concrete votives to be handcrafted). If you need something sooner, please do email us and we can tell you what's possible, we'll always do our best to help. A lot of love and care goes into the creation of your BamBam Rocks items so we hope that anticipation is fully rewarded on delivery and that you enjoy having them as much as we enjoy making them. Please choose delivery options at checkout.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
UNITED KINGDOM (covers the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man)
- Collect in person – when your item is ready you will receive an email to arrange collection. Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - £3.95
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm – Usually next day as long as product is in stock. - £8.60
- Orders over £75 – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed - 3-5 working days - £12.55
- Royal Mail International Standard - 3-5 working days - £8.65