A beautifully geometric hexagonal votive, handpoured, painted and then filled with a scent blend of your choice.
Both reusable and refillable, it makes a wonderful trinket pot, succulent home or can be refilled in a scent of your choice, please email me for more detail on that or visit the fill me up section under soy candles.
Made from concrete's cousin; jesmonite, these votives are VOC free, non toxic,and water based. An environmentally happier choice to concrete.
The hexagonal votive is 280g, 6cm high, 8.5cm in diameter and holds 105g of 100% soy wax.
Hexagonal Votive - Handmade & Handpoured
We handmake all of our luxury aromatics, in small batches in Henley-on-Thames, England, so if a large order is placed and sufficent stock is not showing, these can take up to 5 days to be poured and cure sufficiently before shipment (please add 2 days for concrete votives to be handcrafted). If you need something sooner, please do email us and we can tell you what's possible, we'll always do our best to help. A lot of love and care goes into the creation of your BamBam Rocks items so we hope that anticipation is fully rewarded on delivery and that you enjoy having them as much as we enjoy making them. Please choose delivery options at checkout.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
UNITED KINGDOM (covers the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man)
- Collect in person – when your item is ready you will receive an email to arrange collection. Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - £3.95
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm – Usually next day as long as product is in stock. - £8.60
- Orders over £75 – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed - 3-5 working days - £12.55
- Royal Mail International Standard - 3-5 working days - £8.65