A delicious summer fragrance reminiscent of Henley-on-Thames' world famous regatta; this scent evokes memories of lazing by the river, basking in the sunshine with friends, enjoying the passing row boats. Notes of delectable and fruity rosé champagne and Brazilian orange are enriched with sweet pink grapefruit. A warm base of musk is enlivened by a delicately tart rhubarb and succulent watermelon.
We make our reed diffusers in small numbers in our Henley-on-Thames workshop to ensure their quality. We use a plant derived base liquid that is renewable, non-toxic to humans and leaves a low carbon footprint. It solubilises excellently, has a low evaporation rate while containing zero alcohol. This sumptuous reed diffuser is housed in a luxurious white glass vessel and topped with a classic metallic cap and ships in a natural card packaging – inspired by and considerate of our planet.
The 100ml container is 9cm high including the cap, 6.8cm in diameter and comes with 6 x rattan reeds that are 26cm high; our diffusers will last for, at the very minimum, 6 months
Regatta Rosé - 100ml Luxury Reed Diffuser
We handmake all of our luxury aromatics, in small batches in Henley-on-Thames, England, so if a large order is placed and sufficent stock is not showing, these can take up to 5 days to be poured and cure sufficiently before shipment (please add 2 days for concrete votives to be handcrafted). If you need something sooner, please do email us and we can tell you what's possible, we'll always do our best to help. A lot of love and care goes into the creation of your BamBam Rocks items so we hope that anticipation is fully rewarded on delivery and that you enjoy having them as much as we enjoy making them. Please choose delivery options at checkout.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
UNITED KINGDOM (covers the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man)
- Collect in person – when your item is ready you will receive an email to arrange collection. Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - £3.95
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm – Usually next day as long as product is in stock. - £8.60
- Orders over £75 – Usually 2-3 days if in stock, or once product has been lovingly made. - Free of Charge.
- Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed - 3-5 working days - £12.55
- Royal Mail International Standard - 3-5 working days - £8.65